Rachel Chapman Research Project and Finance Coordinator
Rachel coordinates the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
As a Project Coordinator, Rachel will support you by:
- helping you set up and close your project
- coordinating your project with partners
- monitoring and reporting progress
- supporting project board meetings
- overseeing project administration and finance
Rachel currently coordinates a range of research projects, including those funded by industry and the European Commission.
Rachel is also responsible for the management of all departmental finances, including monitoring, forecasting, planning, and leading on year-end.
Rachel joined the University in March 2015, with over 10 years’ experience of working in Higher Education. Before coming to Bath she worked as a Finance and Operational Manager for External Relations and Student Services at London Metropolitan University.
- a degree in French from Bristol University
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- PRINCE2 Management Foundation and Practitioner certificates