Anni Laihanen Research Project Assistant
Anni assists with the activities and finances of externally funded projects.
As a Research Project Assistant, Anni is responsible for:
- coordinating the WIRC (Water Innovation and Research Centre), a Wessex Water collaboration to address sector challenges
- coordinating WISE (Water Informatics Science and Engineering), a Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) with the universities of Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff
- assisting Dr Yanki Keles on EU-funded projects
Anni is currently assisting with:
- EXTMOS (EXTended Model of Organic Semiconductors), using carbon-based materials for flexible and printable electronics
- EXTREME, developing methods for designing and manufacturing aerospace composite structures under extreme dynamic loadings
- MAESTRO (MAking pErovskiteS TRuly explOitable), a European training network, generating new skills, knowledge and innovation in the exploitation of perovskite materials in solar power and efficient lighting
Anni holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Bath.