Anni Laihanen Research Project Assistant
Anni assists with the activities and finances of externally funded projects.
As a Research Project Assistant, Anni is responsible for:
- coordinating the WIRC (Water Innovation and Research Centre), a Wessex Water collaboration to engage globally in research and policy on water technologies and resource management
- assisting Dr Yanki Keles on EU-funded projects
Anni is currently assisting with:
- EXTMOS (EXTended Model of Organic Semiconductors), using carbon-based materials for flexible and printable electronics
- EXTREME, developing methods for designing and manufacturing aerospace composite structures under extreme dynamic loadings
- MAESTRO (MAking pErovskiteS TRuly explOitable), a European training network, generating new skills, knowledge and innovation in the exploitation of perovskite materials in solar power and efficient lighting
Anni holds an MA in International Relations from the University of Bath.