Stuart Bennett Research Project Assistant
Stuart assists with the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
As a Research Project Assistant, Stuart is responsible for coordinating project activities. This includes:
- providing administrative support
- organising and servicing meetings
- acting as a point of contact for your project
- providing clear channels of communication
- planning and organising events
- assisting Research Project Manager, Dr Yanki Keles, on EU-funded projects
Stuart is currently coordinating activities of the following externally funded research projects:
- WIRC (Water Innovation and Research Centre), a Wessex Water collaboration
- WISE (Water Informatics Science and Engineering) Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT)
- GW4 WSA (Water Security Alliance) consortium
- MAESTRO (Making pErovskites Truly exploitable), a European training network
- CAMERA (Centre for the Analysis of Motion, Entertainment Research and Applications) Research Centre at the University of Bath
Stuart holds a BA(hons) in Spanish from the University of Bristol, an MSc in Development Studies from the University of Glasgow, and a PhD in Political Science from the University of Bath.