Dr Dace Rozenberga Research Systems Coordinator
Responsible for ensuring that the University’s research systems work effectively, meeting the needs of academics and professional services.
Dace is responsible for:
- resolving system issues with internal and external service providers
- evaluating and implementing new functionalities in Pure
- providing individual and group user training on Pure
- assisting academics and professional services with reporting from Pure and PAM
- working with data owners to ensure data quality and accuracy
Dace has previously worked as a Pure manager at Royal Holloway University of London and a Research Impact Manager at Coventry University. Dace has a working knowledge of the Research Excellence Framework (REF), Open Access, and Research Data Management.
Dace holds a PhD in Information Science from Loughborough University.