Michele has been at Bain & Company for 30 years. He is a senior member of the firm’s Telecoms, Media & Technology practice. He has been a member of the company’s Global Board of Directors and ran Bain’s EMEA TMT practice.
Before joining Bain & Company, Michele held management positions in industry, including commercial positions in Pirelli, Agusta and Italian Trade Commission.
He is also:
- Director of Midatech Ltd
- Director of Cello Health Plc, where he chairs the Remuneration committee
- a senior advisor of G3
- a member of the World Economic Forum
- a member of the Science Council of the Web Foundation
- an early-stage investor in a number of start ups
- Degree in Economics, University of Rome
- MBA, INSEAD