Ruth was an Advisory Partner at Baker Tilly. She has been advising business owners in a range of sectors for over 20 years. She also works with organisations in the not-for-profit sector assessing social return on investment.
She has previously served as:
- Trustee of Bath Festivals Ltd.
- Governor of the City of Bath College
- Member of the Quartet Community Foundation
Ruth is also:
- a member of Bath University Council
- an active volunteer fundraiser for Children’s Hospice South West
- an adviser and mentor on the SETsquared project
- Trustee, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School