Vicky Sheppard Senior Contracts Manager
Providing contractual advice and guidance for University research contracts.
Vicky is responsible for:
- providing guidelines for good practice on contractual matters
- addressing legal issues from academic staff
- ensuring implications to the University are understood and resolved
- understanding contractual requirements of external funders
- refining and negotiating research contracts
Vicky manages the Contracts Officers and works closely with the Head of Research, Contracts and Commercialisation.
Vicky joined the University as Senior Contracts Manager in February 2016, having spent eight years working at BMT Defence Services, an engineering consultancy in Bath.