Oliver Schofield Training Officer
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network
Oli is a Training Officer within the newly established Student Policy and Safeguarding Department. He leads on training and development for personal tutors and doctoral supervisors, as well as mental health awareness for students. He has a background on peer to peer learning, with a strategic focus on student experience.
His approach to coaching is creative, supportive, and though-provoking.
Specific areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- New and aspiring managers
- Planning and organisational skills
- Professional development
- Career management
Oli started his career within the field of student peer learning, coordinated these schemes at an institutional level, as well as providing support to students and supporting staff. He was a programme leader of a ILM Level 3 Award in Mentoring and has experience of developing staff and teams.
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning and Development
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
- Mental Health First Aider, MHFA England
- MA in Education (Learning & Teaching), University of Bath
- BA (Hons) English Language, Linguistics, University of Salford
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching