Dr Cassie Wilson Vice-President (Student Experience)
The Vice-President (Student Experience), Dr Cassie Wilson, focuses on student experience, engagement and wellbeing.
Cassie was appointed Vice-President (Student Experience) in September 2019.
- Chair of the Degree Outcomes Group
- Chair of the Induction Strategy Group
- Chair of the Employability Steering Group
- Optimisation of athletic-based performance
- Analyses of movement coordination and its associated variability
- The application of biomechanical principles to training theory
- Injury predictors in different populations
Dr Cassie Wilson worked as a Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Sports Biomechanics at Cardiff Metropolitan University from 2003-2008.
Cassie joined the University of Bath in 2008 as a Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Biomechanics. She undertook the roles of Director of Learning Teaching in the Department for Health and Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. In 2018 she was awarded the University prize for Leadership in Learning and Teaching.
Dr Cassie Wilson gained her first degree in Sports Science and Mathematics at Loughborough University where, in 2003, she completed a PhD in Sports Biomechanics.