Skip to main content
University of Bath


Documents, forms and other files you can download.

  • Courier request form

    If you're a member of staff or a postgraduate research student, you can use this form to arrange for a courier to send a parcel.

  • Stock item request form

    If you often use an item that Central Stores don't have, you can ask them to add it to their catalogue using the stock item request form.