CDAS conference 2022 - schedule and abstracts
Full schedule and abstracts for the CDAS conference 2022: Institutions and Death
Reading the Schedule
To help you decide which sessions you would like to attend, we have colour coded the types of engagement.
- Blue - paper sessions you’ll need to come ready listen and ask questions
- Green - panels you can expect cameras on and a willingness to take part in discussions
- Pink - workshops and interactive you can expect cameras on and a willingness to take part in discussions
- Yellow - film clubs come to watch the film with Q&A panel discussions with the film makers afterwards
- Orange - keynotes we’ll all be together to listen to our two fantastic keynote speakers and ask questions after their presentations
For the majority of the Conference we will be running 3 parallel sessions using Zoom. We’re still working out the specifics of how this will work with our AV team, but we’ll let you know in good time. We’ll be recording everything we can so you can catch up on sessions you’ve missed.
Any questions, please get in touch with the conference organising team via CDAS@bath.ac.uk.