Skip to main content
University of Bath

Disciplinary Appeals Form

Use this form if you need to submit a disciplinary appeal.

If you are appealing against a decision by the Student Discipline Officer or the Student Disciplinary and Misconduct Committee, please complete this form and send it to

If you received a fixed penalty notice from a member of the University Security team, please contact