Graduate destinations for Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Graduate outcomes information for Electronic and Electrical Engineering: 2016, 2017 and 2018 University of Bath leavers.
2018 leavers onwards from the Graduate Outcomes (GO) survey, 15 months after leaving Bath: Full-time first degree UK domiciled graduates.
Leavers up to 2017 from the Destinations of Leavers of Higer Education (DLHE) survey, 6 months after leaving Bath: Full-time first degree UK and Other EU domiciled graduates.
Courses for the most recent year include:
- Computer Systems Engineering BEng/MEng
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng/MEng
- Electrical Power Engineering BEng/MEng
- Electronic and Communication Engineering MEng
- Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering BEng/MEng
Note: 2018 data combined with Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering due to small cohort size. Previous years' information contain destinations data combined for multiple years due to small cohort sizes.
Note: Information not yet available for Electronic Systems Engineering BEng/MEng (course started 2016) or for Robotics Engineering BEng/MEng (course started 2018)