Graduate destinations for Mechanical Engineering
Graduate outcomes information for Mechanical Engineering: 2016, 2017 and 2018 University of Bath leavers.
2018 leavers onwards from the Graduate Outcomes (GO) survey, 15 months after leaving Bath: Full-time first degree UK domiciled graduates.
Leavers up to 2017 from the Destinations of Leavers of Higer Education (DLHE) survey, 6 months after leaving Bath: Full-time first degree UK and Other EU domiciled graduates.
Courses for the most recent year include:
- Aerospace Engineering BEng/MEng
- Mechanical Engineering BEng/MEng
- Mechanical Engineering with Advanced Design and Innovation MEng (course now withdrawn)
- Mechanical Engineering with Automotive Engineering MEng
- Mechanical Engineering with Manufacturing and Management BEng/MEng
Note: Information not yet available for Integrated Design Engineering MEng (course started 2016)