Maintaining and repairing trust in the workplace
Use this 2012 CIPD research report ('Where has all the trust gone?') to develop your understanding of how to maintain and repair trust in your organisation.
This report explores why trust matters in the workplace and what can be done to repair it. The research involves 14 case study organisations from different sectors.
- the advantages of a ‘high trust’ workplace, such as:
- finding it easier to embrace organisational change
- better levels of employee engagement
- a positive impact on the organisation's reputation
- the distinction between trust and employee engagement
- types of trust relationships
- HR actions that contribute to the maintenance or repair of trust (such as leadership development, restructuring communications and cultural change)
To download this file you must be connected to the University of Bath network or log in with your University username and password.