Project management guidance
This guidance sets out the University’s approach to project management, for staff involved in managing and supporting projects.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Group has approved a standard approach to project management to ensure University projects are managed consistently. We encourage you to read this guidance and use the project management templates and resources.
Who should read this guidance
Anyone involved in project management at the University should be familiar with this guidance - particularly if you:
- have been asked to manage a project
- are considering undertaking a new project
- are leading an activity which could turn into a project
About the guides
- PMG1 outlines the University's Approach to Project Management
- PMG1a provides examples of projects
- PMG4 provides guidance on roles and responsibilities including project teams and project boards
To download these files, you must be connected to the University of Bath network or log in with your University username and password.