Skype for Business: Introduction
You can download the course manual from our IT training course, Skype for Business: Introduction.
The contents of this manual will help you do the following:
- understand and use the Skype for Business opening screen
- find another user and determine their availability
- send and read instant messages
- make and receive audio and video calls
- make a conference call
- share your desktop
- allow another person to have control of your desktop
- change settings and add a photo of yourself
- refer back to a previous instant message conversation
To download this file you must be connected to the University of Bath network or log in with your University username and password.