The Buildings Board has oversight of University building developments but is not a decision-making body.
The Board draws on both internal and external expertise on the planning, procurement, operation and maintenance of our buildings and infrastructure.
You can find the responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
- Professor Phil Allmendinger, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Professor Tim Ibell, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Chris Youles, Chief Information and Digital Officer
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy, Planning and Compliance
- Alex Robinson, President of the Students’ Union
- Stewart Pitteway, Lay Member (External Expert)
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Bridget Conneally, Programme and Projects Manager (Deputy Vice-Chancellor)
- Dev Biddlecombe, Director of Estates
- Professor Pete Walker, University Climate Action Chair, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Pete Phelps, Climate Action Project Lead
- Keith Zimmerman, Chief Operating Officer