The Buildings Board has oversight of University building developments but is not a decision-making body.
The Board draws on both internal and external expertise on the planning, procurement, operation and maintenance of our buildings and infrastructure.
You can find the responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
- Professor Bernie Morley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost [Chair]
- Professor Tim Ibell, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Alex Butler, Chief Digital and Information Officer
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy, Planning and Compliance
- Eve Alcock, President of the Students’ Union
- Professor Kevin Edge, Emeritus Professor
- David Knight, Lay Member (External Expert)
- Stewart Pitteway, Lay Member (External Expert)