The Buildings Board has oversight of University building developments but is not a decision-making body.
The Board draws on both internal and external expertise on the planning, procurement, operation and maintenance of our buildings and infrastructure.
- Professor Bernie Morley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost [Chair]
- Professor Tim Ibell, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Alex Butler, Chief Digital and Information Officer
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy, Planning and Compliance
- Eve Alcock, President of the Students’ Union
- Professor Kevin Edge, Emeritus Professor
- David Knight, Lay Member (External Expert)
- Stewart Pitteway, Lay Member (External Expert)