Careers Advisers and Acting Careers Service Lead
We provide expert and confidential advice to students, deliver skills workshops and talks and provide bespoke support to academic departments.
There are a variety of appointments offered by the careers service; for more information please visit the following page all about the different appointment types and how to book.
- Skills development workshops
- Bespoke support to academic departments
Acting Careers Service Lead
- Ghislaine Dell, Acting Careers Service Lead and Careers Adviser for the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Anne Cameron, Researchers Careers Development Adviser
- Aste Dahl, Careers Adviser for the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Management.
- Saiyada Fazal, Careers Adviser for the Faculty of Science
- Gaynor Henry, Careers Adviser
- Melanie Wortham, Careers Adviser with specialist responsibility for students from non-traditional backgrounds and students with disabilities
- Amy Herbert, Applications Adviser
- Debbie Pye, Applications Adviser