Careers Advisers and Acting Careers Service Lead
We provide expert and confidential advice to students, deliver skills workshops and talks and provide bespoke support to academic departments.
There are a variety of appointments offered by the careers service; for more information please visit the following page all about the different appointment types and how to book.
- Skills development workshops
- Bespoke support to academic departments
Acting Careers Service Lead
- Ghislaine Dell, Acting Careers Service Lead
- Anne Cameron, Researchers Careers Development Adviser
- Aste Dahl, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for School of Management with specialism in international student support
- Gaynor Henry, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Hannah Kirby, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melanie Wortham, Careers Adviser with specialist responsibility for students from non-traditional backgrounds and students with disabilities
- Saiyada Fazal, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Science
Our Careers Advisers can all provide support and advice for any student or graduate. However, they also have specific responsibilities and specialisms.