We provide expert and confidential advice to students, deliver skills workshops and talks and provide bespoke support to academic departments.
There are a variety of appointments offered by the careers service; for more information please visit the following page all about the different appointment types and how to book.
- Skills development workshops
- Bespoke support to academic departments
- Anne Cameron, Researchers Careers Development Adviser
- Aste Dahl, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for School of Management with specialism in international student support
- Ghislaine Dell, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Hannah Kirby, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Jo Rouse, Careers Adviser, lead adviser for Faculty of Science
Our Careers Advisers can all provide support and advice for any student or graduate. However, they also have specific responsibilities and specialisms.