CDT in ART-AI management team
We are the group of academics leading the Centre for Doctoral Training in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI (ART-AI).
We bring together researchers from the Faculties of Science, Engineering & Design, and Humanities & Social Sciences in a unique integrated programme of interdisciplinary research and training.
Director of Training
- Julian Padget (Innovations in AI technologies)
- Emma Carmel (AI and public policy)
- Özgür Şimşek (Machine learning)
- Peter Wilson (Autonomous systems and robotics)
- Joanna Bryson (Outreach and public engagement)
- Hugh Lauder (Impact of AI on employment, economies and society)
- Alan Hunter (Partnerships and international relations)