Centre for Governance, Regulation and Industrial Strategy (CGR&IS)
Our members bring a multidisciplinary, high-quality, rigorous approach to addressing topical issues in regulation, governance and industrial strategy.
CGR&IS is a leading academic and policy research centre at the University of Bath, combining expertise across various social sciences (accounting, economics, finance, law, management and politics).
- Professor Ania Zalewska, Professor of Finance
- Dr Phil Tomlinson, Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Business Economics
- Dr Stylianos Asimakopoulos, Associate Professor of Financial Economics
- Marc Betton, Research Assistant
- Dr Rob Branston, Senior Lecturer in Business Economics
- Dr Philip Cooper, Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Accounting
- Chris Dimos, Research Fellow
- Dr Felicia Fai, Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Business Economics
- Dr Simone Giansante, Lecturer in Finance
- Dr Winifred Huang, Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Finance
- Dr Andreas Krause, Lecturer in Economics – Department of Economics
- Professor David Newton, Professor of Finance
- Dr Pietro Perotti, Senior Lecturer in Accounting
- Dr Emmanouil Platanakis, Lecturer in Finance
- Dr Joanna Syrda, Lecturer in Business Economics
- Dr Ru Xie, Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Finance
See our Associates page for more information.
See our PhD students page for a list of our current and past doctoral students.