Centre for Therapeutic Innovation Scientific Advisory Board
We advise on the interdisciplinary scientific research, translational and industrial strategy and progress of The CTI.
Our duties include advice and guidance.
- Professor Peter Parker, Kings College London & The Francis Crick Institute
Scientific Advisory Board
- Professor Alicia Alonso, Secretary of the Spanish Academy of Science
- Professor David Bates, Director of the Cancer Centre at University of Nottingham & CSO, Exonate Ltd.
- Professor Maria Belvisi, Head of Early RIA, R&D BioPharmaceuticals
- Professor Kevin Dhaliwal, FRCP, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Vincent Dousset, Head of Medical Imaging at Pellegrim Hospital, Bordeaux
- Dr Raj Mehta, Co-Founder of Gamma Delta Therapeutics
- Professor Antonio Ferrer, Director of IDiBE, University of Miguel Hernandez
- Professor Gail McConnel, Head of Biophotonics Centre at University of Strathclyde
- Professor Luke O'Neil, FRS, Trinity College Dublin
- Professor Michael Wakelam, Director of Babraham Institute