Key contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01225-386319.
The Press Office:
- puts the media, government departments and MPs in touch with experts
- publicises the impact of our academics' research through press releases and social media
- communicates news from the University, its staff, students and collaborators
- provides information in crisis situations
The Internal Communications team:
- communicates news and event information to the University
- advises departments on delivering internal communications
- for more information visit our guide on Communicating your messages to colleagues across the University
The Social Media Manager works with people around the University to communicate with students, staff and members of the public through our social media channels. Find out how the Social Media team can help you.
- Corinne Evans, Head of Communications, +44 (0)1225 386285
- Robert Breckon, Media manager (Faculty of Engineering & Design), +44 (0)1225 385798
- Alison Jones, Media manager (School of Management), +44 (0)1225 386986
- Vicky Just, Media manager (Faculty of Science), +44 (0)1225 386883
- Chris Melvin, Media manager (Faculty of Science), +44 (0)1225 383941
- Andrew Dunne, Media manager (Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences and Institute for Policy Research), +44 (0)1225 386319
If you have a general enquiry please use our main contact details:
In an emergency, journalists can contact the on call media phone number, +44 (0)7989 717201.
Contact the team
If you have a specific enquiry, contact one of the team: