Core staff in the Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems
We are academic staff with expertise in mechanical and automotive engineering.
We are core staff who manage the Centre on a daily basis.
Our duties include:
- supervision of postgraduate students
- building collaborative networks across educational and industrial sectors
- developing and delivering research expertise across our portfolio
- Professor Sam Akehurst, Theme leader for digital systems integration and optimisation
- Professor Chris Budd, Theme leader for applications of mathematics in automotive propulsion
- Professor Marcelle McManus, Theme leader for responsible research and innovation along the road to zero
- Professor Jamie Turner, Theme leader for future fuels
- Professor Peter Wilson, Theme leader for next generation electric propulsion
See a full list of potential supervisors