The Corporate Engagement Team (CET) provide advice, guidance and support to organisations seeking to build a relationship with the University.
We are responsible for designing and delivering corporate partnerships which reflect different aspects of the University’s teaching and research excellence. These address industry needs in alignment with the University’s strategic goals and aim to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Corporate Engagement Team
- Veronica Hope Hailey, Vice-President (Corporate Engagement)
- Stephen Rangecroft, Director of Corporate Engagement
- Michael Willis, Account Director & Senior Teaching Fellow
- Lucy Crisp, Head of Corporate Partnerships
- Jason Edwards, Industrial Partnerships Manager
- Lucy Chapman, Office Co-ordinator Corporate Engagement