Council/Senate/Students' Union Committee
We report to Council and Senate on matters affecting the student experience.
We discuss and make recommendations to Council and Senate on any matters affecting the student experience and on any other matters referred by Council, Senate or the Students' Union.
You can read the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor I White, Vice-Chancellor (Chair), ex-officio
- Professor P Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), ex-officio
- Mr T Hollingsworth, Member of Council appointed by Council, term of office from 1 January 2020 to 2022
- Dr M Harney, Member of Council appointed by Council, term of office 2021
- Dr J Troyer, Member of Senate elected by Senate, term of office 2023
- Ms K Robinson, Member of Senate elected by Senate
- Mr F Masala, SU President, term of office 2021
- Miss A Willingham, SU Education Officer, term of office 2021
- Miss K Maluta, Student representative, term of office 2021 (elected by campus ballot)
- Miss C Morgan, Student representative, term of office 2021 (elected by campus ballot)
- Mr G Barnstable, Student representative, term of office 2021 (elected by campus ballot)
- Ms R Sheer, Acting Director of Academic Registry
- Professor A Heath, Academic Director, Centre for Learning & Teaching
- Mrs J Loveys, Director of Accommodation & Hospitality Services
- Vacancy, Chief Executive, Students' Union The SU (Charlie Slack as alternate in interim)
- Mrs J Medland-Kelly, Executive Officer
- Mr A Payne, Director of Student Services
- Dr C Wilson, Vice-President (Student Experience)
- Mrs E Pollinger, Secretary to the Committee