Department of Development and Alumni Relations
We maintain an active network of alumni and friends around the world.
Our department supports a network of over 90,000 Bath alumni across 150 countries.
We love to stay in touch with our alumni; updating them on university and alumni news, providing unique benefits and services and connecting business contacts or reuniting classmates through reunions and events.
Fundraising is another aspect of our work and donations are a vital asset to the University (they provide scholarships, and fund new projects, research and buildings for example). However, the Department is not funded by donations, meaning that every gift goes to the project for which it is intended.
Bath alumni and friends support the University in many ways, from generously donating their time and expertise to help current students and fellow graduates, to making gifts which change lives.
Alumni Engagement Team
- Molly Southwood, Deputy Director & Head of Alumni Engagement
- Rachel Skerry, Alumni Communications Manager
- Jodie Tyley, Alumni Communications Officer
- Cassie Long, Alumni Events Manager
- Chris Tickell, International Alumni Events Assistant
- Philippa Beard, Alumni Events Assistant
- Louisa Comber, Alumni Engagement Assistant
- Nicole Stewart, Temporary Events Assistant
Contact for event bookings, link-ups or questions about our website and publications.
Major Gifts Team
- Emma Haines, Deputy Director & Head of Major Gifts
- Stephanie Lear, Head of Individual Philanthropy
- Lucy Crisp, Head of Corporate Partnerships
- Katy Kraja, Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Ben Hutchinson, Trusts & Foundations Manager
- Charlotte Parkin, Senior Development Manager
- Alice Parsons, Senior Development Manager
- Sally Bennett, Senior Development Manager
- Andreea Stangu, Prospect Research Manager
- Natasha Hopkins, Stewardship Manager
- Catalina Amihaiesi, Stewardship Officer
- Louisa Meadows, Major Gifts Administrator
Contact for queries about fundraising and legacy giving.