Department of Development and Alumni Relations
We maintain an active network of alumni and friends around the world.
Our department supports a network of over 120,000 Bath alumni across 170 countries.
We love to stay in touch with our alumni; updating them on university and alumni news, providing unique benefits and services and connecting business contacts or reuniting classmates through reunions and events.
Fundraising is another aspect of our work and donations are a vital asset to the University, as they provide scholarships, fund new projects, research and more. However, the Department is not funded by donations, meaning that 100% of every gift goes to the project for which it is intended.
Bath alumni and friends support the University in many ways, from generously donating their time and expertise to help current students and fellow graduates, to making gifts which change lives.
Alumni Engagement Team
Contact for event bookings, link-ups or questions about our website and publications.
Major Gifts Team
- Rosanna Christou, Corporate Development Manager
- Ben Hutchinson, Trusts & Foundations Manager
- Charlotte Parkin, Senior Development Manager
- Karen Teague, Senior Development Manager (International)
- Wendy Bisson, Individual Development Manager
- Andreea Stangu, Prospect Research Manager
- Magdalena Nasieniak, Prospect Research Officer
- Natasha Hopkins, Stewardship Manager
- Claire Shipton, Stewardship Officer
- Ness Harrison, Major Gifts Administrator
Contact for queries about fundraising and legacy giving.
Development Services Team
Contact for Alumni Fund and telethon enquiries, BathMail queries or if you would like to know your Alumni Number.
Finance & Administration
- Nettasha Jaison, Finance Administrator & Department Coordinator