We hear allegations of misconduct by students under Regulation 8.
Under Regulation 8, we listen to allegations of misconduct carried out by students. Sometimes we'll also ask the Vice-Chancellor to listen.
You can find the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor P Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), Co-Chair, term of office ex-officio
- Dr C Wilson, Vice-President (Student Experience), Co-Chair, term of office ex-officio
- Professor J Barnett, Member of Senate, term of office 2020
- Dr J Troyer, Member of Senate, term of office 2021
- Ms K Robinson, Member of Senate, term of office 2022
- Vacancy, Member of Senate, term of office 2022
- Up to 20 members of staff appointed by the Vice-Chancellor, term of office 2022
- Professor L Brown
- Professor C Budd
- Dr S Douglas
- Ms A Harper
- Mr A Eagleton
- Dr D Hassle
- Mr D Howells
- Dr F Laughton
- Dr M Lloyd
- Mrs J Silk
- Mrs L Simmons
- Miss L Stubbs
- Mrs R Summers
Normally in attendance
- one student appointed by the Students' Union from a pool of trained students,
- Director of Student Services or nominee,
- others as agreed by the Chair,
- Secretary: Student Casework and Compliance Manager or other member of Academic Governance and Compliance staff.