Ede and Ravenscroft Postgraduate Research Student Prize Committee
We award the annual prize to the best postgraduate research student, funded by Ede and Ravenscroft, appointed robemakers to HM the Queen.
You can find full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Find out more about the prize for the best postgraduate research student of the year.
The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research), term of office ex-officio
- Professor Jeremy Bradshaw, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Doctoral and International), term of office ex-officio
- Dr Gail Forey, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, term of office 2022
- Dr Ian Eggleston, Member of UDSC and Faculty of Science, term of office 2022
- Professor Orietta Marsili, School of Management, term of office 2022
- Professor Tina Duren, Faculty of Engineering & Design, term of office 2022
- Mr Simon Gane, Doctoral College, term of office 2022