Engineering & Design Faculty Research Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Engineering and Design will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Davide Mattia (Chair) (ex officio), Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Professor Chris Bowen, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Mirella Di Lorenzo, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Dr Pedro Estrela, Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Professor Patrick Keogh, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Thomas Kjeldsen, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Sally Bennett, Development Manager
- Dr Steven Boakes, Industrial Partnerships Manager
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development
- Hilary Cooksley, Research Analytics Librarian
- Katie Evans, Research Analytics Librarian
- Will McManus, Media & PR Manager
- David Stacey, Faculty Librarian
- Alison Ryan, Faculty Coordinator