Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Research Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Dr Ian Walker (Chair), Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences Associate Dean (Research)
- Professor Timo Kivimaki, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Professor Yvonne Jewkes, Department of Social & Policy Sciences
- Dr Maik Schneider, Department of Economics
- Professor Danae Stanton Fraser, Department of Psychology
- Professor Dylan Thompson, Department for Health
- Dr Richard Watermeyer, Department of Education
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development, Research & Innovation Services
- Katerina Ray, Department Coordinator