Faculty of Science Research Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Science will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Chick Wilson, Associate Dean (Research), Chair, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Tony James, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Robert Kelsh, Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- Dr Amanda Mackenzie, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Professor Guy McCusker, Department of Computer Science
- Professor Alain Nogaret, Department of Physics
- Professor Johannes Zimmer, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Rachel Willis, Faculty Coordinator