Institute for Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems team
We are a team of academics, specialists and professionals responsible for leading the development of the Institute for Advanced Automotive Propulsion Systems.
We have various duties within the Institute for Advanced Automotive Propulsion (IAAPS) covering business, finance, technical, engineering, research and marketing roles.
- Professor Steve Egan CBE, Vice-President (Implementation) University of Bath, IAAPS finance and business lead
- Professor Gary Hawley, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering & Design, IAAPS academic and technical lead
- Gavin Edwards, Programme Director for IAAPS
- Rob Oliver, Chief Engineer
- Professor Chris Brace, Professor of Automotive Propulsion and Deputy Director of the Powertrain Vehicle Research Centre (PVRC)
- Professor Sam Akehurst, Professor in Mechanical Engineering and Advanced Powertrain Systems
- Tamsin Foxwell, HR Business Partner
- Sarah Sempala-Ntege, Marketing and Communications Manager
Our automotive research team at the University of Bath will play a key role in the ongoing success of the Institute. Find out more about our automotive experts.