Institute for Mathematical Innovation secondees
Our academic secondees join us from across the University to explore new industrial contacts or to work on an interdisciplinary research project.
During their time with the IMI, the academic researchers utilise mathematical sciences approaches to solve important real-world challenges within their field. Find out more about the IMI Secondment Programme.
Academic secondees 2019 - 20
- Dr Chris Ashwin, Department of Psychology
- Professor Hilde Coffe, Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies
- Dr Andrew Hillis, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Professor Robert Kelsh, Department of Biology & Biochemistry
- Dr Sandipan Roy, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Professor Philip Salmon, Department of Physics
- Professor Martyn Standage, Department for Health
- Dr Esther Walton, Department of Psychology