Institute for Mathematical Innovation secondees
Our academic secondees join us from across the University to explore new industrial contacts or to work on an interdisciplinary research project.
During their time with the IMI, the academic researchers utilise mathematical sciences approaches to solve important real-world challenges within their field. Find out more about the IMI Secondment Programme.
Academic secondees 2018 - 19
- Professor David Coley, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr Begoña Delgado-Charro, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Dr Richard James, Department of Physics
- Professor Marcelle McManus, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Carolin Villforth, Department of Physics
- Dr Kit Yates, Department of Mathematical Sciences