Institute for Mathematical Innovation
We provide mathematics consulting services to businesses and academic colleagues, support research activities and run interdisciplinary academic schemes.
IMI is a university research institute specialising in complex data analysis, mathematical modelling and machine learning algorithms.
As a University Institute we work closely with academic colleagues from other disciplines, and support interdisciplinary collaboration through a number of programmes and schemes.
Start a conversation with us. Contact Caroline Ang, IMI Manager.
- Professor Jonathan Dawes, IMI Director
- Dr Peter Allen, Deputy Director
- Professor Chris Budd, OBE, Deputy Director
- Dr Paul Shepherd, Deputy Director
- Dr Özgür Şimşek, Deputy Director
- Dr Caroline Ang, IMI Manager
- Dr Beate Ehrhardt, Commercial Research Associate
- Dr Laura Hattam, Commercial Research Associate
- Dr Lorna Wilson, Commercial Research Associate
- Sanne Terry, Marketing and Communications Manager