International Centre for Higher Education Management (ICHEM)
As part of the School of Management, ICHEM brings together world-class scholars, visiting professors and doctoral researchers from over 25 countries.
Leading the way in research on higher education innovation, ICHEM members are building theoretical advances and empirical knowledge, and supporting strategic change with governments, higher education institutions and international organisations.
- Dr Andrea Abbas, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Hong Bui, Associate Professor
- Dr Katharina Chudzikowski, Senior Lecturer
- Prof Daniel Davies, Senior Teaching Fellow
- Prof James Davenport
- Prof Dimo Dimov, Professor
- Dr Michael Donnelly, Senior Lecturer
- Prof Jürgen Enders, Professor
- Dr Felicia Fai, Senior Lecturer
- Prof Yiannis Gabriel, Emeritus Professor
- Dr Stefanie Gustafsson, Lecturer, Assistant Professor
- Dr Annette Hayton
- Dr Momna Hejmadi
- Prof Veronica Hope Hailey, University Vice President and Dean of the School of Management
- Prof Hugh Lauder, Professor
- Dr Cornelia Lawson, Prize Fellow
- Prof Michael Mayer, Head of Division
- Dr Monia Mtar, Teaching Fellow
- Dr Peter Nuttall, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Andy Pitchford, Head of Learning and Teaching
- Dr Annie Powell, Lecturer
- Prof Graham Room, Professor
- Prof Ammon Salter, REF Director
- Dr Robin Shields, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Dr Richard Watermeyer, Reader
DBA (HEM) students
See a list of our DBA (HEM) students who are the university managers and leaders currently working with us.
See a list of our current visiting professors.