MC² advisory board
The committee acts in a strategic advisory role to the Material and Chemical Characterisation Facility (MC²).
The committee ensures a direct link between the Facility and the user base. It is composed of senior members of the University Management Team, the MC² operations group, and a principal user within each MC² technology group. They have been chosen not only as representatives of the technology specific user base and to provide input on technique specific developments, but also to span user Faculties and Departments, and different career stages.
- Chris Bowen (Mech Eng and ADR E&D) – Chair
- Nick Brook – Dean of Science
- Antoine Buchard (Chem) – Thermal and Polymer Characterisation
- Mike Hill (Chem) – NMR
- Laura Hiscox – Finance and Research Support Manager, Faculty of Science
- Steve Husbands (P&P) – Mass Spectrometry
- Robert Kelsh (B&B) – Fluorescence and confocal microscopy
- John Lowe – Deputy Head of MC²
- Anneke Lubben – Head of MC²
- Charareh Pourzand (P&P) – Flow cytometry
- Daniel Wolverson (Phys) – Raman and FTIR