Research Computing Resource Allocation Group
We manage the budget and application process for granting non-funded access to the University's supercomputing environments.
The group is responsible for managing and allocating internal budget to support non-funded research activity across Bath's high performance computing environments.
The Resource Allocation Group reports to the Research Computing Board.
- Professor Nick Brook (Chair), Dean of the Faculty of Science
- Dr Steven Chapman, Research Computing Manager (ex-officio)
- Dr Paul Shepherd, Representative from the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Benjamin Morgan, Representative from the Faculty of Science
- Dr Laura G. E. Smith, Representative from the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dr Lukasz Piwek, Representative from the School of Management