Responsible for making sure information about the University's research is accurate, accessible and effectively used.
Research Policy and Information
We manage the University’s research information so it can be used for strategic decision making and communicating the benefits and impact of our research.
We are responsible for:
- Pure, the University’s research information system
- the University’s Research Excellence Framework (REF) submission
- creating Agresso reports on research applications and awards
- supporting academics to create and record the impact of their research
- using ResearchFish to gather data about outcomes from publicly funded research
Rachel provides support for the University's research systems.
Working with academic and research support staff to evidence and evaluate the impact of their research.
Helping you achieve and demonstrate impact from your research.
Working with academic and research support staff to evidence and evaluate the impact of their research, focusing on impact case study submissions for REF 2020.
Responsible for ensuring that the University’s research systems work effectively, meeting the needs of academics and professional services.