Student Disciplinary and Misconduct Committee
We hear allegations of misconduct by students under Regulation 8.
Under Regulation 8, we listen to allegations of misconduct carried out by students. Sometimes we'll also ask the Vice-Chancellor to listen.
You can find the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor P Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), Co-Chair, term of office ex-officio
- Dr C Wilson, Vice-President (Student Experience), Co-Chair, term of office ex-officio
- Professor J Barnett, Member of Senate, term of office 2023
- Dr J Troyer, Member of Senate, term of office 2021
- Ms K Robinson, Member of Senate, term of office 2022
- Dr F Laughton, Member of Senate, term of office 2022
- Up to 20 members of staff appointed by the Vice-Chancellor, term of office 2022
- Professor L Brown
- Professor C Budd
- Dr S Douglas
- Ms A Harper
- Mr A Eagleton
- Dr D Hassle
- Mr D Howells
- Dr M Lloyd
- Mrs J Silk
- Mrs L Simmons
- Miss L Stubbs
- Mrs R Summers
Normally in attendance
- one student appointed by the Students' Union from a pool of trained students,
- Director of Student Services or nominee,
- others as agreed by the Chair,
- Secretary: Student Casework and Compliance Manager or other member of Academic Governance and Compliance staff.