Sustainability and Carbon Management Steering Group
The steering group is responsible for governing the University's sustainability agenda and tracking the University's progress towards sustainable targets.
Members of the Sustainability and Carbon Management Steering Group are selected by the appropriate department head, Director or Vice-Chancellor.
- Chair – a member of the senior management team (appointed by the Vice-Chancellor)
- Director of Estates
- Deputy Director Safety and Wellbeing Services
- Energy and Environment Manager
- Waste & Recycling Manager
- A senior representative of Sports Development and Recreation
- A senior representative of Accommodation and Hospitality Services
- A senior representative of Purchasing Services
- Up to two academic members of staff
- Students’ Union representative
- Director of Policy and Planning (to receive papers and attend for relevant business)
- Head of Financial Services (to receive papers and attend for relevant business)