Vice-Chancellor's Executive Group
The Vice-Chancellor's Executive Group is advisory to the Vice-Chancellor and President.
The Vice-Chancellor's Executive Group normally meets every other Tuesday morning. All items of business should be submitted through a member of the Board.
You can find the full responsibilities of the Group in the terms of reference.
Vice-Chancellor's Executive Group meeting dates.
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and President
- Professor Phil Allmendinger, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Cassie Wilson, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
- Professor Julian Chaudhuri, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education)
- Professor Sarah Hainsworth, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Vice-President (Enterprise)
- Professor Rajani Naidoo, Vice-President (Community and Inclusion)
- Keith Zimmerman, Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy, Planning and Compliance
- Richard Brooks, Director of Human Resources
- Corinne Evans, Director of Communications