Skip to main content

Self-isolating in University accommodation

What you need to do and how we can support you during your self-isolation period.

What to do if you or your housemate develops COVID-19 symptoms

The first steps to follow if you or someone you live with develop COVID-19 symptoms. Make sure you tell us, self-isolate, get tested and follow the guidance.

Whilst you are living in isolation

We can support you by delivering food, drink, clean laundry, your mail and more, whilst you isolate.

Support available whilst living in isolation

We're here to support you with whatever you need during your isolation period.

Disability Service

View of campus

The Disability Service can provide advice and support for applicants and current students and information to staff.

Wellbeing support

Student Services offering support.

We're here for you. If you need help, advice or support during your isolation period, we can help.

Student Money Advice

Stacked coins in front of a green background.

The Money Advice team offers practical advice on managing money, funding and sourcing additional income during drop-in sessions and appointments.

Talk to us

If you need to self-isolate, make sure that you tell us so we can support you.

If you are under 18, please contact us on your Teams channel or email