Postgraduate taught study
“ We play an internationally-leading role in research, and we embed this research into everything we teach. ”
— Professor Tim Ibell,
Head of Department,
Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) for the Faculty.
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 386447
We are the only university in the UK where architects and civil engineers can work and be educated together in a joint multi-disciplinary department.
We offer the following programmes through our Faculty Graduate School:
- MSc Architectural Engineering: Environmental Design
- MSc Architectural Engineering: Facade Engineering
- MSc Conservation of Historic Buildings
- MSc Conservation of Historic Gardens and Cultural Landscapes
- MSc in Civil Engineering: Innovative Structural Materials
- PG Certificate in Professional Practice - RIBA Part 3
We also offer an MSc International Construction Management by distance learning.
You will learn about architecture and civil engineering from staff whose teaching is led by their work in four internationally-significant research centres.
Each of our postgraduate programmes reflect a specific industrial need giving you the relevant skills and knowledge to move your career forward.
The following degrees are accredited as meeting the requirements for Further Learning to become a Chartered Engineer (CEng) for candidates who have an EC Accredited CEng (Partial) BEng (Hons) undergraduate first degree. See www.jbm.org.uk for further information.
- MSc Architectural Engineering: Façade Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering: Innovative Structural Materials
- MSc International Construction Management.