AB InBev Scholarship
If you're a student from a low-income background, this scholarship offers financial support and professional opportunities throughout your University studies.
The AB InBev Scholarships support two high-potential undergraduate students from low-income backgrounds throughout their time at the University of Bath.
If you are chosen for this scheme, you will get:
- £3,000 per year of study for three years
- two paid summer internships within the business
This scholarship is your chance to pick up invaluable business and employability experience, including:
- mentoring by senior leaders
- industrial placement opportunities
- the chance to get an international internship
- involvement in the Better World activities
To apply, you must:
- be a new first year UK Home undergraduate student
- have at least AAB at A level or equivalent
- have a household income of £42,875 or below as assessed by your student loans awarding agency
- All in the Faculty of Engineering (except Architecture and Civil & Architectural Engineering)
- All in the School of Management
- Economics (including with Mathematics or Politics)
- Language programmes
- Computer Science
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
Placement year as part of your course
You may or may not be planning to complete a year’s placement in industry as part of your studies. If you do wish to take a placement year, this placement can be taken with AB InBev.
How to apply
New first year undergraduate students meeting the eligibility criteria who are starting studies in 2018 will be invited to apply in autumn 2018.
You will have an initial telephone interview. If you are shortlisted after this, you will be invited to an assessment centre at AB InBev’s Leuven office in Belgium. AB InBev will organise and cover the cost of travel for you.