AB InBev Scholarship
If you're a student from a low-income background, this scholarship offers financial support and professional opportunities throughout your University studies.
The AB InBev Scholarships support two high-potential undergraduate students from low-income backgrounds throughout their time at the University of Bath.
If you are chosen for this scheme, you will get:
- £3,000 per year of study for three years
- two paid summer internships within the business
This scholarship is your chance to pick up invaluable business and employability experience, including:
- mentoring by senior leaders
- industrial placement opportunities
- the chance to get an international internship
- involvement in the Better World activities
To apply, you must:
- be a first year UK Home student
- have at least AAB at A level or equivalent
- have a household income of £42,875 or below as assessed by your student loans awarding agency
- All in the Faculty of Engineering (except Architecture and Civil & Architectural Engineering)
- All in the School of Management
- Economics (including with Mathematics or Politics)
- Language programmes
- Computer Science
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
Placement year as part of your course
If you chose to complete a year’s industry placement as part of your course you must do it with AB InBev.
How to apply
If you are eligible we will invite you to apply around October 2017.
You will have an initial telephone interview. If you are shortlisted after this, you will be invited to an assessment centre at AB InBev’s Leuven office in Belgium. AB InBev will organise and cover the cost of travel for you.