SPSS is a software package used for statistical analysis. Find out how to install, use and get help with it.
What is SPSS?
SPSS (IBMs Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is a computer application that offers:
- advanced statistical analysis of data
- a library of machine learning algorithms
- open source extensibility
- in-depth data access and preparation
- analytical reporting
- graphics and modelling tools
SPSS is accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity.
Getting help using SPSS
MASH offers SPSS training to all students at the University.