Insurance Services

collage of bank notes

Insurance Services

We provide guidance and support for staff and students on all matters related to the University's insurance policies, which aim to cover its educational, research and trading needs.

Travel insurance

Arrange travel cover for University employees, postgraduate students and undergraduate students.

Motor insurance

What is and isn't covered by the University's motor insurance policy, such as using University vehicles and vehicle hire.

University property

Cover provided for property owned by the University, and what is excluded.

Personal effects

The University policy on personal belongings that are on campus or used for work purposes.

Liability covers

The University's employers liability, public & products liability and professional indemnity covers, with information for claimants.

Placement students

Insurance guidance for students who take part in official University placements within the UK or abroad.