Listening and acting on the informed student voice is at the heart of our quality management strategy and we seek to involve students in key quality processes and decision-making. We therefore work closely with students to create an environment where they are encouraged to provide open and honest feedback on all aspects of their student experience.
We do this in a number of ways, including:
- through student representation on Committees
- through Staff/Student Liaison Committees
- by surveying our students
- through student membership of Degree Scheme Review panels
- through research projects.
For further information on how we encourage students to become involved, see the "student opinion matters" talks that we give each year in collaboration with the Students' Union during induction.