Helen Perryman Research Project and Finance Coordinator
Helen coordinates the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
As a Project Coordinator, Helen will support you by:
- helping you set up and close your project
- coordinating your project with partners
- monitoring and reporting progress
- supporting project board meetings
- overseeing project administration and finance
Helen currently coordinates the ECO-SEE project, which is developing new eco-materials and components for healthier and more energy efficient buildings.
Helen has over 15 years’ experience in research governance in the charitable sector.
Helen holds a BSc in Zoology and an MSc in Environmental Impact Assessment and Management.